- 1 Are you really confused while choosing the right career platform?
- 2 so here are some 5 short term job oriented courses after 12th or along with your degree courses like B.SC, B.COM, B.A etc.
- 3 1.Digital Marketing, leading among best job oriented courses after 12th
- 4 2.Web Design, famous among best job oriented courses after 12th
- 5 3.Software Testing, a leading skill in the new economy
- 6 4.Artificial Intelligence, the future skill that will easily get you a job
- 7 5.Mobile Apps Development, interesting among the best job oriented courses after 12th
- 8 Conclusion:-
Are you really confused while choosing the right career platform?
so here are some 5 short term job oriented courses after 12th or along with your degree courses like B.SC, B.COM, B.A etc.
1.Digital Marketing, leading among best job oriented courses after 12th
Digital Marketing is about reaching customers through digital channels, such as search engines, social media, email, etc. Any type of marketing that includes the promotion of goods or services through any digital medium is called Digital Marketing. It is among the top 5 best courses after 12th in India.
IT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
- SEO Executive – Salary of Rs. 1.5 to 5 lakhs / annum
- SEO Manager – Rs. 450,000 per year
- Digital Marketing Executive – A pay of Rs. 370,000 per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager – Rs-650,000 Per annum
- Social Media Marketing Manager – Pay of Rs. 450,000 per annum
- SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive – Rs. 184,000 per annum
- Content Marketer – Annual salary of Rs. 675,000
- Email Marketing Specialist – Monthly salary of Rs. 18K – 20K
- Mobile Marketing Expert – A monthly salary of Rs. 22K – 30K
- Web Analytics Executive – Rs.300,000 per year.
2.Web Design, famous among best job oriented courses after 12th
Ever got fascinated by the beautiful appearance of a fabulous website? Well, this is the work of web designers. Therefore, web design training is popular among the best job oriented courses after 12th or graduation.
- Web Template Designing
- Web Concepts and Terminologies
- HTML Content / Media Tags
- Lists and Labels
- HTML5 Semantic Tags
- Media Queries
- Mobile Framework
- jQuery etc.
The best part of this course that there are endless opportunities are available to work as a freelancer.
As a Web Designer you will earn an average of Rs. 2.5-3 lakhs per year & it is not the limiteven though sky has no limit.
3.Software Testing, a leading skill in the new economy
In the software testing course, you will learn about Manual and Automation Testing. Some of the essentials you will learn in this course are:-
- Software test cases
- Document test cases
- Software verification testing
- Testing terms
- Software development lifecycle
- Testing life cycle and
- Software testing tools
Some of the job roles are:-
- Software Test Engineer – Annual salary of Rs. 380,000
- Software Tester – Rs. 350,000 per year.
4.Artificial Intelligence, the future skill that will easily get you a job
Artificial Intelligence is among the best job oriented courses after 12th. Some of the skills you will learn in this course are as follows:-
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning, Statistics
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Tensorflow with Python
- Heuristic search, A* algorithm
- Machine Learning: Basic concepts and advanced models
- AI applications (NLP)
- AI applications (Vision/Robotics)
Some of the jobs you will get after learning Artificial Intelligence are down below:
- Data Scientist – Annual salary of Rs. 650,000 per year
- Machine Learning Engineer – Rs. 750,000 per year
- Robotics Scientist – 3 to 4 lakhs per year
- Business Intelligence Developer – An annual pay of Rs. 460,000
- AI Research Scientist – Annual salary of Rs. 2,50,000 – 5,00,000
- Software Developer – You get average pay of Rs. 420,000per year.
5.Mobile Apps Development, interesting among the best job oriented courses after 12th
You may surely use either an Android or iOS phone. And of course a lot of apps too. Mobile app development is among the best job oriented courses after 12th.
Have you ever had an urge to create an app of your own? Well, I have had it. You too can take up a course in Mobile App development and learn the following essentials:-
- Various Application Frameworks
- Core OS
- Programming Languages
- Graphics and Media
- Internet & Web
- Hardware Integration and
- Other development tools
As an Android App developer, you will receive a salary of Rs. 5 lakh per annum. Furthermore, as an iOS App developer, you will receive a salary of Rs. 400,000 per annum.
- The best job oriented courses after 10+2+3 are skill-based jobs, necessary to help you meet the skills demand required in the international, national and regional companies.
- Job oriented short term courses can be finished just in 2-3 months. You can even do two or three courses. These courses add weight to your resume.
- Short Term courses, as the name suggests, are a certificate or diploma course of short duration varies from few weeks to few months. These courses are highly job oriented and based on practical exposure meant to prepare students for any particular field.
Best of luck in Academic and Job Success Dear Friends!